The department of Nephrology provides comprehensive care across the spectrum of kidney diseases, including the diagnosis and management of all forms of kidney diseases, as well as dialysis services. Our team of experienced doctors is recognised for their superior clinical skills and treats all categories of patients from children to elders.
With the help of Nephrology consultants we offer 24 hrs services for dialysis.
Facilities & Services
- Haemodialysis for acute chronic renal failures
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- CRRT (continuous Veno-venous haemodialysis)
- Renal Transplantation
- Plasma Exchange
- AV FISTULA creation, Fistulogram, and Percutaneous Interventions
- Insertion of CAPD Catheter and tunelled catheter for Haemodialysis
- Renal Biopsy
- Rehabilitation and counseling