The department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Sciences provides comprehensive high-end care for a wide spectrum of gastrointestinal, pancreatic and liver disorders through a highly qualified, experienced team of gastroenterologists supported by state-of-the-art technology. The department prides itself in providing compassionate care in a soothing ambience with a high premium on patient satisfaction. The department boasts with the fully equipped Endoscopy suite where high end and complex diagnostic and therapeutic procedures are performed.
Facilities & Services
- Upper GI
Therapeutic upper GI procedures
- Variceal bleeding – sclero therapy, Variceal ligation (EVL)
- Gastric Varices – Cyano acrylate glue injection.
- Ulcer bleed – injection haemostasis, gold probe.
- Foreign body removal.
- Gastric tumors – biopsy
- Endoscopic esophageal – gastric biopsy.
Therapeutic Lower GI endoscopy procedures
- Poly pectomy.
- Ulcer bleed – Injection Haemostasis, Gold probe.
USG guided FNAC (linear probe study)
- Liver biopsy
- Liver Tumors injection-Percutaneous Ethanol Injection(PEI)